Alpha One- Major Havoc Prototype
Some differences from the final game:
1. There is no music in Alpha One.
2. The story of the Vaxxians is much different. Notice the Catastro-fighter has a different name, as does the Vaxxian home planet.
3. There isn't any enemy scoring on the 'story' screen.
4. Many of the sounds are different. These include the player firing sound and the enemy explosions. The sound of Rex 'frying' is missing.
5. Some graphics are different, such as the space station explosions.
6. Many other small differences and the overall unfinished feel of the game.